Thanks for correcting me! I left out a sentence by mistake. :)

To correct the proposal we're voting for:

A minor release on the latest major line should be every 6 months, and a
maintenance release on a minor release (as there may be concurrently
maintained minor releases) every 2 months.

A minor release line is end-of-lifed 2 years after it is released or there
are 2 newer minor releases, whichever is sooner. The community reserves the
right to extend or shorten the life of a release line if there is a good
reason to do so.

Sorry for the snafu.

Regards,
Sangjin