From: Kuhu Shukla <kshu...@yahoo-inc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 3:17 PM
Cc: Junping Du; common-...@hadoop.apache.org; hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org;
yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org; mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.8.0 (RC3)

+1 (non-binding)

- Verified signatures.
- Downloaded and built from source tar.gz.
- Deployed a pseudo-distributed cluster on Mac Sierra.
- Ran example Sleep job successfully.
- Deployed latest Apache Tez 0.9 and ran sample Tez orderedwordcount
successfully.

Thank you Junping and everyone else who worked on getting this release out.

Warm Regards,
Kuhu
On Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 3:42:46 PM CDT, Eric Badger