Hey gang.

        HADOOP-14316 enables the spotbugs back-end for the findbugs front-end.
Spotbugs (https://spotbugs.github.io/) is the fork of findbugs that the
community and some of the major contributors have made to move findbugs
forward.  It is geared towards JDK8 and JDK9.

        Before I commit, I wanted to give a heads up to the community about
this change.

        After committal, there will be (approx) 62 new findbugs issues that
will pop up in the source tree.  My quick pass over a handful of them indicates
that a good number are legit/not false positives (and one of them, well, we got
lucky it's an API that no one updates/uses). It will take the community to fix
up those 62 problems, either by actually fixing them (better) or exempting them
(not great, but sometimes required).

Thanks.