Hey guys,

Looks like we are done with blockers for Apache Hadoop 2.7.4 release.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12340814

I just committed HDFS-11896
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-11896>, and decided not to wait
for HDFS-11576 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-11576>, see Jira
comment.
Thanks Vinod for pointing out HDFS-11742
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-11742>. It was thoroughly
tested on a small cluster and Kihwal committed it last week, thanks.

Will start building initial RC. Please refrain from committing to
branch-2.7 for some time.

Thank you everybody for contributing.
--Konst