Thanks again, Ravi!

These links are helpful, a good root for me to trace this topic, maybe I can
find more useful info, thanks!

在 01/08/2017 04:09, Ravi Prakash 写道:
Hi Hongxu!

It might be best to go through JIRA comments. Some of them have design docs
too. e.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-265 ,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-744 etc.

I know there may be some windy conversations, but the good thing about
open-source is that all these deliberations are for everyone to see.

HTH
Ravi.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 3:13 AM, Hongxu Ma