Thanks Konstantin!

+1 (non-binding)

I have tried several steps including:
- Download source package and check the checksums
- Build from source using Java 8
- Deploy a test cluster using docker containers w/ 5 DNs and 1 NN
- Run basic HDFS client/admin operations (e.g. read/write files, dfsadmin)
- Run NNThroughputBenchmark (using the new -fs option)
- Run DistCp and example apps (wordcount, sort)

All looked good to me.