Thanks for all the work on this folks.
I know the VOTE thread has started for this.

But I did have a couple of questions:
* Is there a branch-2 merge planned for this ?
* I understand YARN-7126 has some introductory documentation, But I think
we need to flesh it up a bit more before release, I would also like to see
steps to deploy a sample service.

Cheers
-Arun