 - Verified HDFS shell commands
 - Ran basic HDFS sanity tests

Thanks Andrew for all the effort!

On 11/15/17, 3:04 AM, "Andrew Wang" <andrew.w...@cloudera.com> wrote:

    Hi folks,

    Thanks as always to the many, many contributors who helped with this
    release. I've created RC0 for Apache Hadoop 3.0.0. The artifacts are
    available here:

    http://people.apache.org/~wang/3.0.0-RC0/

    This vote will run 5 days, ending on Nov 19th at 1:30pm Pacific.

    3.0.0 GA contains 291 fixed JIRA issues since 3.0.0-beta1. Notable
    additions include the merge of YARN resource types, API-based configuration
    of the CapacityScheduler, and HDFS router-based federation.

    I've done my traditional testing with a pseudo cluster and a Pi job. My +1
    to start.

    Best,
    Andrew