Hi Andrew, thanks the tremendous effort.
I found an empty "patchprocess" directory in the source tarball, that is
not there if you clone from github. Any chance you might have some leftover
trash when you made the tarball?
Not wanting to nitpicking, but you might want to double check so we don't
ship anything private to you in public :)