+1 (binding)

Brahma Reddy Battula

-----Original Message-----
From: Jitendra Pandey [mailto:jiten...@hortonworks.com]
Sent: 17 April 2018 07:49
To: Hdfs-dev <hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Merge HDDS (HDFS-7240) *code* into trunk

Hi All,

   The community unanimously voted (https://s.apache.org/HDDSMergeResult) to
adopt HDDS/Ozone as a sub-project of Hadoop, here is the formal vote for code
merge.

Here is a quick summary of the code changes:

- As decided in the JIRA HDFS-10419, the project has been renamed to Hadoop
Distributed Data Store or HDDS.
- HDDS becomes a sub-project of Hadoop.
- Added a Maven profile that disables HDDS compilation by default.
- The releases of HDDS will be independent of Hadoop and will have no impact to
current Hadoop release process.
- We have made HDDS a loadable module.
- Cleaned up changes in HDFS/Hadoop Common to make sure HDDS does not impact
current users of HDFS.

The vote will run for 7 days, I will start this vote with my +1.

Thanks
Jitendra

B KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB  [
X  ܚX KK[XZ[
   Y] ][  X  ܚX PY
 \X K ܙ B  ܈Y][ۘ[  [X[  K[XZ[
   Y] Z[Y