Thanks for Wangda's help, I am able to retrieve the recording of this
session.

Please feel free to download the recording at:
https://cloudera.zoom.us/rec/share/7MF_dLX0339OY5391xvkZP8NLrXieaa8gyZK-fYJnUkGOUUXvaUh5cl_6AVYetQl

non-Mandarin speakers, please send me the feedback on how you think about
the session this time. I served as the translator this time and I need your
feedback to improve next time.