+1 (binding)

1. verified signatures

2. verified checksums

3. verified the output of `ozone version` (includes the good git revision)

4. verified that the source package matches the git tag

5. verified source can be used to build Ozone without previous state (docker run -v ... -it maven ... --> built from the source with zero local maven cache during 16 minutes --> did on a sever at this time)

6. Verified Ozone can be used from binary package (cd compose/ozone &&
test.sh --> all tests were passed)

7. Verified documentation is included in SCM UI

8. Deployed to Kubernetes and executed Teragen on Yarn [1]

9. Deployed to Kubernetes and executed Spark (3.0) Word count (local executor) [2]

10. Deployed to Kubernetes and executed Flink Word count [3]

11. Deployed to Kubernetes and executed Nifi

Thanks very much Sammi, to drive this release...
Marton

ps: NiFi setup requires some more testing. Counters were not updated on the UI and at some cases, I saw DirNotFound exceptions when I used master. But during the last test with -rc1 it worked well.

[1]: https://github.com/elek/ozone-perf-env/tree/master/teragen-ozone

[2]: https://github.com/elek/ozone-perf-env/tree/master/spark-ozone

[3]: https://github.com/elek/ozone-perf-env/tree/master/flink-ozone