Yeps, something is broken since last week. I tried a bunch of things on
HDFS-PreCommit this weekend, kept on solving issues one after the other.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-17787?focusedCommentId=17374212&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-17374212

First it was the hadoop.sh path was coming wrong, I fixed it, post that it
wasn’t able to download the patch, added jira as plugin, then the curl started
failing with 22 error code, the hadoop ci creds were being rejected. I changed
it to Hudson for trying, it downloaded the patch successfully. Post that it
started giving error :

Unprocessed flag(s): --brief-report-file --html-report-file --mvn-custom-repos
--shelldocs --mvn-javadoc-goals --mvn-custom-repos-dir

https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/view/Hadoop/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/664/console

Here I left it. Not sure what broke it and whether INFRA folks would help us on
this. The errors are coming from our scripts.

But we need to fix it somehow. Do let me know if anyone has any pointers to any
recent change which might affect us.

-Ayush