that error
org.restlet.jee:org.restlet:pom:2.3.0 from/to maven-default-http-blocker (
http://0.0.0.0/): Blocked mirror for repositories: [maven-restlet

implies maven is not downloading http artifacts, and it had decided that
the reslet artifacts were coming off an http repo, even though its in maven
central

which means look at your global maven settings