Thanks Chao for your quick response and fix.

It almost works well now except for the changelog link. After checking I
think because of the worry demo of 8.c in [1].
I have updated wiki[1] and src manually and it seems to work well now. TBH
I didn't dig when the changelog url changed and caused this issue. I am
sure the original guide was working well before 2.10

Best Regards,
- He Xiaoqiao

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HADOOP2/HowToRelease