I should add that the CVEs in question are minor, unless you are running
Hadoop on windows. given you have to compile the native binaries yourself
for that, that is not something we know anyone actually does in production.

The reload4j fix means that we can get out of the classpath the log4j
vulnerabilities which were never reached in the Hadoop code, but which
audit tools would flag up.

I'd also like to update our shaded protobuf library too