We've not had a physical event for a long long time and we're way overdue
for one.

I'm excited to announce we've reserved a room at the upcoming ApacheCon for
Birds-of-Feather on October 4th from 17:50-18:30 CDT in Rhythms I. I was
also told that participants can stay after that until the hotel personnels
throw us out.

Feel free to pass along this information.

On top of that, I was told that this year's ApacheCon is very popular and a
lot of good talk proposals were not selected. If folks are interested I'm
happy to invite you to share online. A physical meetup in the Bay Area
would also be a great idea, if we can find a sponsor.

Thanks,
Wei-Chiu