ok, here's my summary, even though most of the binding voters forgot to
declare they were on the PMC.

+1 binding

Steve Loughran
Chris Nauroth
Masatake Iwasaki
Ayush Saxena
Xiaoqiao He

+1 non-binding

Viraj Jasani

0 or -1 votes: none.

Accordingly: the release is good!

I will send the formal announcement out tomorrow

A big thank you to everyone who qualified the RC, I know its a lot of work.
We can now get this out and *someone else* can plan the followup.

steve