Thanks Wei-Chiu for driving this release.
Cherry-pick YARN-11482 to branch-3.3 and mark 3.3.6 as the fixed version.

so far only 8 jiras were resolved in the branch-3.3 line.

If we should consider both 3.3.6 and 3.3.9 (which is from release-3.3.5
discuss)[1] for this release line?
I try to query with `project in (HDFS, YARN, HADOOP, MAPREDUCE) AND
fixVersion in (3.3.6, 3.3.9)`[2],
there are more than hundred jiras now.

Best Regards,
- He Xiaoqiao