Cross referenced git history and jira. Changelog needs some update

Not in the release

   1. HDFS-16858 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-16858>

   1. HADOOP-18532 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-18532>
   2.
      1. HDFS-16861 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-16861>
         2.
            1. HDFS-16866 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-16866>
            2.
               1. HADOOP-18320
               <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-18320>
               2.

Updated fixed version. Will generate. new Changelog in the next RC.

Was able to build HBase and hbase-filesystem without any code change.

hbase has one unit test failure. This one is reproducible even with Hadoop
3.3.5, so maybe a red herring. Local env or something.

[ERROR] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
9.007 s <<< FAILURE! - in
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSyncTimeRangeTracker
[ERROR]
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSyncTimeRangeTracker.testConcurrentIncludeTimestampCorrectness
 Time elapsed: 3.13 s  <<< ERROR!
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSyncTimeRangeTracker$RandomTestData.<init>(TestSyncTimeRangeTracker.java:91)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestSyncTimeRangeTracker.testConcurrentIncludeTimestampCorrectness(TestSyncTimeRangeTracker.java:156)

hbase-filesystem has three test failures in TestHBOSSContractDistCp, and is
not reproducible with Hadoop 3.3.5.
[ERROR] Failures: [ERROR]
TestHBOSSContractDistCp>AbstractContractDistCpTest.testDistCpUpdateCheckFileSkip:976->Assert.fail:88
10 errors in file of length 10
[ERROR]
TestHBOSSContractDistCp>AbstractContractDistCpTest.testUpdateDeepDirectoryStructureNoChange:270->AbstractContractDistCpTest.assertCounterInRange:290->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:88
Files Skipped value 0 too below minimum 1
[ERROR]
TestHBOSSContractDistCp>AbstractContractDistCpTest.testUpdateDeepDirectoryStructureToRemote:259->AbstractContractDistCpTest.distCpUpdateDeepDirectoryStructure:334->AbstractContractDistCpTest.assertCounterInRange:294->Assert.assertTrue:41->Assert.fail:88
Files Copied value 2 above maximum 1
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 240, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 58

Ozone
test in progress. Will report back.