+1(binding)

* Verified signature and checksum of all source tarballs.
* Built source code on Ubuntu and OpenJDK 11 by `mvn clean package
-DskipTests -Pnative -Pdist -Dtar`.
* Setup pseudo cluster with HDFS and YARN.
* Run simple FsShell - mkdir/put/get/mv/rm and check the result.
* Run example mr applications and check the result - Pi & wordcount.
* Checked the Web UI of NameNode/DataNode/Resourcemanager/NodeManager etc.
* Checked git and JIRA using dev-support tools
`git_jira_fix_version_check.py` .

Thanks WeiChiu for your work.

NOTE: I believe the build fatal error report from me above is only related
to my own environment.

Best Regards,
- He Xiaoqiao