Inline

On Sat, Jul 15, 2023 at 5:04 AM Ayush Saxena <ayush...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Forwarding from dev@hadoop to relevant ML

What is libdirent? How is it relevant in this context?

How tightly coupled is it to a specific Hadoop version? I am wondering if
it's possible to host it in a separate Hadoop repo, if it's accepted. The
concern I have as a release manager is that it makes my life harder to
ensure the quality of a language binding that I am not familiar with.