Tanping,

 Thank you for the reply. The nodes were marked as ³decommissioning in
progress.² My concern was that they never reached a decommissioned state. I
have since begun taking the nodes down and have not have any data blocks
missing, so I suspect the process worked. It was just unclear when the
process was complete.

James