Hi Dhruba,

Would you consider a contribution of this to branch-0.20-security
aka 0.20.2xx.x?

If I am mistaken and you do not have a 0.22-ish HDFS RAID backported to an
0.20-ish platform, please disregard.

Best regards,

    - Andy

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet Hein (via
Tom White)