 From: Martinus Martinus <martinus...@gmail.com>
To: hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:31 PM
Subject: hadoop cluster for querying data on mongodb

Hi,

I have hadoop cluster running and have my data inside mongodb
 database. I already write a java code to query data on mongodb using
mongodb-java driver. And right now, I want to use hadoop cluster to run
my java code to get and put the data from and to mongo database. Did
anyone has done this before? Can you explain to me how to do that?

Thanks.