Hi folks,

I'm trying to connect to a NameNode using Hadoop's RPC ClientProtocol
class.  Code below:

InetSocketAddress address = new InetSocketAddress("namenode", 9000);

ClientProtocol client =
        (ClientProtocol) RPC.waitForProxy(ClientProtocol.class,
ClientProtocol.versionID, address, conf);

System.out.println(client.getStats());

Unfortunately, my currently logged in user name is not the user who's
configured on the server; hence the following exception:

org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RemoteException:
org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: Access denied for
user mike. Superuser privilege is required

Is there a configuration property key I can set in the configuration
object to override the system username?

Thanks.