i see,
i'm using hadoop to stores binary data (files) to have it high-avail &
scalability & want also put all other  data also there to avoid
maintaince/admin effort (e.g database).
as i also want to provide eg. preview for the data (if possible , like
small text file) instead of downloading it to client, i think it's a good
idea to use requence-file.
maybe i've been thinking wrong.

is there any another way of doing it on hadoop ?

thanx
kim