From: <yogesh.kuma...@wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 06:20:02
To: <hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: NameNode fails

Hello All :-),

I am new to Hdfs.

I have installed single node hdfs and started all nodes, every nodes gets
started and work fine.
But when I shutdown my system or Restart it, then i try to run all nodes but
Namenode doesn't start .

to Start it i need to format the namenode and all data gets wash off :-(.

Please help me and suggest me regarding this and how can I recover namenode
from secondary name node on single node setup

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Kumar Dhari

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com