correct me if I am wrong -- but still no YES HD or std on the Dish..
MS

Bob Rowen wrote:
Blank
DISH Network Expands HD Lineup to 29 Channels
by Shane Sturgeon

Excerpt:
DISH Network(TM) satellite TV service announced today the roll-out of four new high-definition channels - HGTV HD, NFL Network HD, National Geographic Channel HD and Starz HDTV - bringing its total HD channel lineup to 29 channels - the most national HD channels offered by any pay-TV provider in the United States. In addition, EchoStar announced a price reduction on its MPEG-4 receivers and a bonus offer for its DishHD(TM) programming packages.