In a message dated 8/26/2006 12:59:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am concerned that the group owner/moderator has done nothing to curb all the SPAM that
is coming out of the group. A brief bit of research shows that only a few "members" are
actually sending out SPAM.

Could someone in charge please ban those "members"? Could we moderate joining the group
to avoid these issues in the future?

- Andrew
This really is unbelievable! Why has this happened all of a sudden?