When I click on the link, I get only the title page and table of
contents--am I doing something wrong?  How to see the rest?

But it looks good.  Re diacritics and Hebrew script, I recommend
changing the font to something like Arial Unicode MS, which will change
the "look" but enable funny characters.

Forward to a lively discussion of the issues and a much-expanded HCM!

Joan

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6/24/2004 12:17:54 PM >>>
As I mentioned in the Cataloging Committee meeting on Sunday, I had
begun to
convert Hebraica Cataloging to HTML about a year ago.
I didn't get very far in the effort, having only converted the title
page/table of contents, preliminaries, chapters 1&5 (the two shortest
chapters), and the appendix.
You can see what I've done so far at:
<http://www.library.yale.edu/cataloging/hebraicateam/Hebraica%20Cataloging/>
http://www.library.yale.edu/cataloging/hebraicateam/Hebraica%20Cataloging/

I tried to remain as visually faithful to the printed version of the
work as
possible, which--in my opinion--causes there to be too much negative
space.
Note that highlighted sections and words are areas that needed either
diacritics or some other thing and that I had planned to come back to
at a
later time.
Comments?

Steven