Heb-NACOers,

We have a Haggadah with text in Hebrew without translation. However, there are instructions (along the lines of "lift the glass of wine and say...") in Judeo-Arabic. Would it class in BM674.6.A3 (Hebrew only)? Would it go into the translation number (BM674.649.J...)?

I usually use a 546 with something like: "Vocalized Hebrew text with instructions in Judeo-Arabic." If I put "Vocalized Hebrew and Judeo-Arabic" it sounds like it includes a translation when it really doesn't. How about the 041? All I can think of is "heb $a jrb" for this case.

Thanks for your help.

Caroline

Caroline R. Miller
Head, Monographic Cataloging and Authority Sections
UCLA Library Cataloging Center
Young Research Library
[EMAIL PROTECTED]