You are right, there are now SACO funnels as well as NACO ones, and the
Hebraica Funnel is beginning to explore expansion.  But perhaps Yale is
already an acknowledged provider of subject heading proposals.

Joan

Daniel Lovins wrote:
> I think I'll go ahead and submit both as SACO
> proposals.

Maybe I'm misinformed, but I thought I heard a while
back that LC is no longer allowing just anyone to
submit SACO proposals; now prospective SACO
contributors must undergo special training like that
required of prospective NACO contributors.

Or did that change not take place yet?

Again, sorry if I'm misinformed.

-Stanley Nachamie
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Authority Control Librarian (currently on leave)
 City University of New Yorik