Yes, thanks, I have accessed the wiki. I guess I have the ROW (Read Only
Wiki), but that is sufficient for now. Hope to see you soon .
MRS

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-heb-n...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:owner-heb-n...@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu] On Behalf Of Jasmin Nof
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 12:27 PM
To: heb-naco@lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: Draft Cat Com agenda

Hi Marlene, I'm not sure what you mean by "access" the wiki.  If you
mean what is the address, it's http://rascat.pbworks.com/#Cataloging.
If you mean, how do you edit the wiki, I can add you as a user, after
which you can login and make changes to the wiki content.  Please let me
know if this answers your question.  Thanks, Jasmin

Marlene Schiffman wrote:
> How does one access the Wiki?

Galron