    Flight Information:
 Should our flight schedule change, we will notify you by email as early as
possible.

 Friday, September 04, 2009
 Flight  322 [Non-Stop] Seat: 24C
   Departing Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) at 04:30 PM
   Arriving Boston, MA (BOS) at 05:51 PM

 Tuesday, September 08, 2009
 Flight  958 [Non-Stop] Seat: 15C
   Departing Boston, MA (BOS) at 06:50 AM
   Arriving Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) at 08:20 AM

        Payment Information:
Air Fare                           110.00
Federal Segment Tax       7.20
Airport Passenger Facility Charge    9.00
September 11th Security Fee    5.00
Other Fee                          12.00
Ticket Total                   143.20

Ticket Reference Number: 332071109076    ***  Will you need a rental car?
Follow the link below to receive the AirTran Airways discount on a Hertz car
rental: http://www.airtran.com/hertz_policies.aspx    ***    Looking for a
place to stay once you get there? Book your hotel on our partner site at:
http://www.airtran.com/hotel_specials_policies.aspx    ***    Net Escapes -
sign up and save. Get our best deals emailed to you weekly. Sign up
at:http://www.net-escapes.com/      ***    PASSENGER CHECK-IN INFORMATION  *
ONLINE FLIGHT CHECK-IN SERVICE  Check in for your flight online at
https://ebyepass.airtran.com/. Most passengers with an electronic ticket for a
domestic flight may use our online flight check-in service from 24 hours to 90
minutes before the flight's scheduled departure to obtain their boarding pass
and seat assignment.  * TICKET COUNTER CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS  AirTran Airways
recommends that passengers arrive at the airport 90 minutes prior to the
scheduled departure of their flight. Due to security requirements, passengers
and their baggage will not be accepted at the ticket counter less than 30
minutes prior to the  scheduled departure of their flight. Please note the
minimum check-in time may be greater than 30 minutes at some airports.  * GATE
CHECK-IN REQUIREMENTS  Customers must present themselves at the flight
departure gate no later than ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of
their flight. Failure to comply will cause the customer to lose their
reservation and, if so, they will not be eligible for denied boarding
compensation.    ***   Do not reply to this message, it is being sent by an
automated system that cannot receive replies. To contact us by email, please
use the contact form on our website at:
http://www.airtranairways.com/contact/contact_us.aspx    Condition of Contract:
Air Transportation by AirTran Airways is subject to the terms of AirTran
Airways' Condition of Contract including Contract of Carriage terms or
international tariff rules. Such conditions include, without limitations,
limits on liability for personal injury, death and baggage claims, provisions
for reservations, refusal to transport, consequential damages, substitution of
alternate air carrier or aircraft waiver/modification of terms, delays, and
failure or inability to perform service. The Warsaw Convention may govern
international travel. For such passengers, the Warsaw Convention, including
special contract of carriage embodied in applicable tariffs, governs the
liability of the carrier. The AirTran Airways contract of Carriage may be
inspected at AirTran Airways customer service counter.  For more information,
direct inquiries to:   AirTran Airways, Inc. Customer Relations Department,
Dept. OSF. 9955 AirTran Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32827.

--- End Message ---