As promised at our Cataloging Committee meeting:

The AJL Cataloging Wiki page is located at http://rascat.pbworks.com/. Everyone is able to view the page.
People who would like to make changes to the wiki need to:

1. Contact me so I can add them to the list of users, either via email or via the wiki itself by clicking the "Request access" button on the right of the login screen; 2. Once added as a user, log in using your email address and [cleveland08] (just the word, no brackets) as the password; 3. Edit your profile to change your password and add any other info you'd like.

You will continue to log in using your email address, though as long as you do not log out, you will remain signed in.

All Cataloging Committee members have been added and their permissions set at "Editor," allowing them to do almost anything on the wiki (tread lightly, people!). (Committee members who have not yet visited the wiki, though, still need to log in using the cleveland08 password and then change it.) Everyone else who requests access will have your permissions set at "Writer," allowing you to view and edit pages, folders, and files. (See the chart at http://usermanual.pbworks.com/Educational-and-Basic-Edition-Users#HowdoIchecktoseewhatuserscanseewhichpages for more information.) If you'd like your permission upgraded (to allow you to do more) or downgraded (to prevent you from making changes that you'd regret), just contact me.

I look forward to having more company on the wiki! Please let me know if I missed something in these instructions. As always, if you have any questions about using the wiki and/or making changes to it, please don't hesitate to contact me. :-)

Hodesh tov, Jasmin

--
Jasmin Nof
Judaica and Hebraica Cataloger