Shalom,

While shifting the stacks, we came across 46 volumes books with a cover
title of Bibliyoteḳa ʻIvrit. I have yet to catalog them as I am not sure
how to go about making the records. Each volume contains several works,
often by different authors and individual title pages,  but lack a title
page for the contents of the entire volume. I have found OCLC entries for
most of the stories within each volume so I have four questions.

Do I ...

1. Add each title per the title pages within each volume and make a "bound
with" record for each book;

2. Make a new record for each volume like the one for OCLC  122711010; or

3. Make one record for the whole geshicht  with one very, very long contents
note; or

4. Someone will tell me that there is already a record for Bibliyoteḳa
ʻIvrit and I can get back to cataloging the Maslan Bible Collection.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Jackie

Jackie Ben-Efraim

Special Collections Librarian