Dear Friends,

I want to let you all know that the first session for the Cataloging Forum has
been set up.

Date: Thursday, August 12, 2021
Time: 12:30pm ET
Place: Zoom

To register:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0pcO2vqjMpHdY2lvtKp1MhyvCEzM3IgrL5__;!!KGKeukY!gtKJ3CzTbQP1dueXMaCTfUfZqr9o0agRlfAH9h4cSdSgrGBEERJDFQRlo7gBT2eu0y9G$

I look forward to seeing you all.

All my best,
Haim

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Haim A. Gottschalk, MAEd, MLS
Hebraica and Judaica Cataloging Librarian
Asian and Middle Eastern Division, Israel and Judaica Section

The Library of Congress
101 Independence Ave, SE, LM-537
Washington, DC 20540-4222

Direct: 202-707-2498
h...@loc.gov<mailto:h...@loc.gov>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D4F503.AB53F460]

THIS EMAIL IS NOT CLASSIFIED
Expressing my views. Ideas & opinions in this email are not intended to
represent those of the Library of Congress or its staff.

**Please remember the environment and only print this if necessary**

The Library of Congress' mission is to engage, inspire, and inform Congress and
the American people with a universal and enduring source of knowledge and
creativity.