Hi Heidi,

It seems like you can use author of approbation.  The LC relator term list has
Author of afterword, colophon, etc. so I would use that as a pattern.

Caroline

From: Heb-naco <heb-naco-bounces+crmiller=library.ucla....@lists.osu.edu> On
Behalf Of Avrom E Shuchatowitz via Heb-naco
Sent: Sunday, December 10, 2023 11:41 AM
To: Heidi G Lerner <ler...@stanford.edu>; Hebrew Name Authority Funnel
<heb-naco@lists.osu.edu>
Subject: Re: [Heb-NACO] [EXT] - relator term for someone who provides הסכמה to
a religious, liturgical work

Heide Lerner- What about simply, writer of approbation Avrom Shuchatowitz
Yeshiva University New York, NY From: Heb-naco <heb-naco-bounces@ lists. osu.
edu> On Behalf Of Heidi G Lerner via Heb-naco Sent: Friday, December 8, 2023 3:
57 PM