Dear friends and colleagues,

Many of you will encounter publications byהקיבוץ המאוחד  with what appears to
be a second publisher of ספרית פועלים. Per the publisher’s
website<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.kibutz-poalim.co.il/__;!!KGKeukY!zA0M-LiNT1KUQO9jRQcnoW8rAA_vUYhK_sAnXPnjl_DE2FGJJ8YppEDbdhIt4AuI3JNGzS5AZ8gD8oslYOwEew$
po‘alim<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/**I_**K__;16HXpNeo15nXqtek15XXotec15nXnQ!!KGKeukY!zA0M-LiNT1KUQO9jRQcnoW8rAA_vUYhK_sAnXPnjl_DE2FGJJ8YppEDbdhIt4AuI3JNGzS5AZ8gD8ov4Bc4liQ$
ha-meʼuḥad<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/**I_**K_**K__;15TXldem15DXqteU16fXmdeR15XXpdeU157XkNeV15fXkw!!KGKeukY!zA0M-LiNT1KUQO9jRQcnoW8rAA_vUYhK_sAnXPnjl_DE2FGJJ8YppEDbdhIt4AuI3JNGzS5AZ8gD8ou7fIDScQ$
 > in 2001 to form the joint publication house Hotsaʼat ha-Ḳibuts
ha-meʼuḥad-Sifriyat poʻalim. This is reflected in the copyright statements
found on t.p. versos: כל הזכויות שמורות... להוצאת הקיבוץ המאוחד בע"מ – ספרית
פועלים, or, in English, All Hebrew rights reserved by Hakibbutz Hameuchad Ltd.
– Sifriat Poalim.

This joint publisher created the series Sifriyat po‘alim –
siporet<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.kibutz-poalim.co.il/**G_**K__;16HXk9eo16rXodeZ16TXldeo16o!!KGKeukY!zA0M-LiNT1KUQO9jRQcnoW8rAA_vUYhK_sAnXPnjl_DE2FGJJ8YppEDbdhIt4AuI3JNGzS5AZ8gD8otcunO2zA$
 > in 2010 to perpetuate the name of the former publisher. Sifriyat po‘alim by
itself is no longer a publisher, though. As such, I created the series record
for Sifriyat po‘alim - siporet and for the subseries Sifriyat po‘alim -
siporet. |p Maḳor. (There’s also a subseries Targum, but Penn doesn’t get
those, so I didn’t create a NAR for it.)

NARs for the corporate bodies Sifriyat po‘alim (Tel Aviv, Israel) and Hotsaʼat
ha-Ḳibuts ha-meʼuḥad have also been updated and, and a new NAR for the merged
entity, Hotsaʼat ha-Ḳibuts ha-meʼuḥad-sifriyat poʻalim, was created.

Please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks, Jasmin

---
J a s m i n  S h i n o h a r a
Hebraica Cataloging Librarian
[Penn Libraries
logo]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.library.upenn.edu/__;!!KGKeukY!zA0M-LiNT1KUQO9jRQcnoW8rAA_vUYhK_sAnXPnjl_DE2FGJJ8YppEDbdhIt4AuI3JNGzS5AZ8gD8ovwB8kC7w$

PCC Funnels Coordinator:
Hebraica BIBCO & NACO | Judaica SACO
215-746-6397 | jsh...@upenn.edu<mailto:jsh...@upenn.edu>

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of
our friends. –Martin Luther King, Jr.