Hello,

one of the departments we provide Kerberos KDC for is changing its name,
and we would like to change the Kerberos realm name as well. The problem
is that we want to provide a grace period for users to update their
configuration, so we would like the old principals to work together with
new principals, including password modifications. Is it possible to set up
one realm in Heimdal as an alias to another one? I.e. every user@OLDREALM
would have the same password and other data as user@NEWREALM.

        Thanks,

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/                         GPG: 4096R/A45477D5 |