Verson 1.5.2 of Hiemdal allowed me to change the password using MIT's kpasswd command. However, against an upgraded Hiemdal 7.5 KDC, the MIT kpasswd command now just hangs got several seconds and then says "kpasswd: Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm getting initial ticket"

On other systems, it does not hang, but after putting in old, new, and new, I get the message "kpasswd: Incorrect net address changing password".

Is this what other people have experienced? Or has anyone got the MIT kpasswd to work against a recent KDC back-end?

This is an issue as most of our users use the MIT kerberos clients.

Thanks, Adam Lewenberg