Howdy!

Happy to say that a Heka 0.4.2 release was made yesterday afternoon. This is a very minor upgrade. In fact, nothing in the Heka code has changed at all since 0.4.1. We've fixed a few more packaging and documentation bugs, and the binaries were built with the Go 1.2 final release instead of the 1.2 release candidate which was used for 0.4.1

In particular, note that this release does not contain the code reorg changes I wrote about yesterday. That (and all new) development has been happening on the dev branch, to eventually land in 0.5.

Cheers,

-r