It is just a little C++ application I did over the Christmas holiday therefore
a quick review and some updates to the readme would be useful before general
release.  I will try to get it published within the next few days.  Here is
what you will need to build it.

Prerequisites {#mainpage}
====
* Clang 3.1 or GCC 4.7+ or Visual Studio 10
* CMake (2.8+) - http://cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html
* Boost (1.51+) - http://www.boost.org/users/download/
* Wt (3.3.3) - http://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/download

Optional (used for documentation)
----
* Graphviz (2.28+) - http://graphviz.org/Download..php
* Doxygen (1.8+)- http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/download.html#latestsrc

* git clone g...@github.com:trink/lpeg_tester.git

lpeg_tester  - UNIX Build Instructions
====

    cd lpeg_tester
    mkdir release
    cd release
    cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release ..
    make

lpeg_tester  - Windows Build Instructions
====
Open a x64 Visual Studio Console

    cd lpeg_tester
    mkdir release
    cd release
    cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release -G "NMake Makefiles" ..
    nmake

To create a Visual Studio Win 64 Project

    cd lpeg_tester
    mkdir vsbuild
    cd vsbuild
    cmake -G "Visual Studio 10 Win64" ..

Open the generated solution from Visual Studio

Trink