Yes for any Lua based modules they all have to reside under the same directory
per plugin or sandbox manager (and only contain alphanumeric or hyphen
characters). When debugging I either put the module I am developing in the
lua_module directory or symlink the modules I need from that directory into my
development directory.

Trink