On one side I have data running in heka and on the other side a web
application which frequently need to display instant metric values coming
from heka.
So what is the best way to retrieve data flowing into heka?
That would be great if heka could provide a REST api that we could query,
but I don't see any output that looks like this.

I'm aware of the dashboardOutput, but I need to integrate to a custom web
application... But maybe I can query the dashboardOutput backend through
ajax, but this is a workaround and this is not very flexible.

Any other idea?

Cordialement,

---
Djamel FELLAH
Tél : +33 6 26 68 57 09
Élève Ingénieur en Informatique
École Université de Technologie de Belfort-Montbéliard