Do you know what triggered the Go bug that causes Lua to crash in
Windows now? It didn't seem to be a Go version change, and I saw
something about a Lua DLL version change causing it but I'm not sure
where I saw that. One of the major reasons I moved off Logstash to
Heka was Windows support so it really is a bummer not to be able to
take advantage of it.