According to the Go code review guidelines, the idiomatic way to have
initialisms in identifiers is to have all the letters be capitalized:
https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/CodeReviewComments#initialisms

Is this a thing which might be considered for Heka, to follow Go community
conventions? In this case it would mean renaming HttpInput to HTTPInput,
TcpInput to TCPInput, UdpInput to UDPInput, etc.

Interestingly AMQPInput is already following the convention, so adopting
the standard would make it more consistent.

Part of why I'm asking is because I'm writing some plugins myself and I'm
currently torn between following the Go convention and following the Heka
convention.