I changed the checkpoint id to an unsigned long long. Can you test out the
branch and add any other compilation errors to the issue (closing out this
email thread).  I am also taking suggestions/recommendations for a CI build
system that supports multiple platforms.  TravisCI adds almost no value
since I am already building on a Debian based box.

https://github.com/trink/hindsight/tree/issue_1

Thanks,
Trink

On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 8:21 AM, bruno binet <bruno.bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, thanks.
> And sorry, but I don't have a patch (don't know how to fix this kind of
> compilation issue).
>
> On 7 July 2015 at 16:17, Michael Trinkala <mtrink...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, I have only been building on Ubuntu and haven't done any cross
>> platform clean-up.  Thanks for the build output I will fix those errors
>> (unless you already have a patch).
>>
>> Trink
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 5:57 AM, bruno binet <bruno.bi...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I now have some time to do a few tests with Hindsight, so I tried to
>>> compile it on our targeted arm platform (raspberry pi), but I get the
>>> following error:
>>>
>>> root@hl-mc-9999-dev:~/hindsight/release# cmake
>>> -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release ..
>>> -- The C compiler identification is GNU 4.7.2
>>> -- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 4.7.2
>>> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
>>> -- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
>>> -- Detecting C compiler ABI info
>>> -- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
>>> -- Detecting C compile features
>>> -- Detecting C compile features - done
>>> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/g++
>>> -- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/g++ -- works
>>> -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
>>> -- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
>>> -- Detecting CXX compile features
>>> -- Detecting CXX compile features - done
>>> -- Found LUASANDBOX: /usr/local/lib/libluasandbox.so
>>> -- Configuring done
>>> -- Generating done
>>> -- Build files have been written to: /root/hindsight/release
>>>
>>> root@hl-mc-9999-dev:~/hindsight/release# make
>>> Scanning dependencies of target hindsight
>>> [  2%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hindsight.dir/hindsight.c.o
>>> [  4%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hindsight.dir/
>>> hs_analysis_plugins.c.o
>>> [  6%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hindsight.dir/
>>> hs_checkpoint_reader.c.o
>>> /root/hindsight/src/hs_checkpoint_reader.c: In function 'find_first_id':
>>> /root/hindsight/src/hs_checkpoint_reader.c:46:3: error: large integer
>>> implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Werror=overflow]
>>> /root/hindsight/src/hs_checkpoint_reader.c:55:3: error: comparison is
>>> always false due to limited range of data type [-Werror=type-limits]
>>> cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
>>> src/CMakeFiles/hindsight.dir/build.make:100: recipe for target
>>> 'src/CMakeFiles/hindsight.dir/hs_checkpoint_reader.c.o' failed