Sorry for the delay, just getting back from a week off-line and working my way
through the back-log.

On 08/05/2015 06:24 PM, mark ----------------------- wrote:
Hello,
I'd like to use sandboxmanger to load/unload filters based on incoming heka
messages rather than manually using the heka-sbmgr utility.
Shouldn't be a problem.
I have an existing sandbox filter with some logic, but based on the docs I
can't have that sandbox filter inject a message with type heka.control.sandbox
which would get picked up by the sandbox manager.  Would the best way to
accomplish this be to make an encoder which can set the message type correctly
and inject the message back into heka?  Or could I just change the message
matcher of sandboxmanger to accept another message type (one with heka.sandbox
prepeneded?
The latter. Changing the message_matcher is trivial.

-r